I love naptime.
Me and Paisley have loads of fun when she's awake, so it's nice for me recharge myself when she sleeps.
And it's a chance for me to attempt to get my craft on.
I don't really consider myself the creative, crafty type of person so I find the crafts that are:
easy, fast, and fun!
That's why this one fit the bill perfectly...
Plus it's totally functional!
Headband Holder
You can find the complete tutorial here
But it's so basic that you can see how to do it from the following pictures.
All you will need is:
- Empty Oatmeal container
- 2 12x12 sheets of scrapbook paper
- 17 inches of ribbon
- scissors and adhesive
- and one dang cute Baby!
Perhaps the baby is optional....but she's sure good for a laugh throughout your crafting!
Pretty easy breezy: attach scapbook paper to outside of oatmeal container.
Glue down ribbon at the bottom.
Cover with your favorite headbands!
You can always put more inside the container too :)
See...Totally Functional!
And seriously, I had to post this cute little face. Gets me every time.
Here's the final product set up in Paisley's room.
Ok, and another...just become I am obsessed.
Happy Crafting and Happy 4th!
1 comment:
what a cute cute idea! Love it!
Post a Comment