In behalf of Paisley's 6 month Birthday this week I thought it would be fun to do a Giveaway.
Who doesn't like a little free something every now and then, right?!
All you have to do to win a cute little headband is leave a comment of which one you would like.
It's that easy, breezy, beautiful, headband time!
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
#7.
#8.
#9.
(I also have this double ruffle elastic in Baby Pink)
#10.
There ya go, folks!
A winner will be announced on Paisley's 6 month birthday:
Thursday, July 21
So what are you waiting for...leave a comment already!
What can it hurt, it's FREE!
16 comments:
um...7-5-4-3-1... so maybe i'll win then i will just "hire you" to make those other ones! CUTEST EVER jess! And really, six already?!
#2 and # 7 please...and any of the others you might want to send! Ha ha. :)
So cute!!! I love her and I love these!! You need to teach me your mad skills lady!!
Happy 1/2 Birthday cute Paisley! :)
You've got major skills, girl! Paisley is darling. Happy 6 month birthday to your cute little girl :)
#1, #5 and #7 are my favs :)
I love 1 and 7 :) Gosh I hope I have a girl someday!
#5 is my favorite! Happy half-birthday to Paisley!
SO hard to choose!! They are all ADORABLE! I would have to say #8 because purple and feathers are to die for :)
Happy half to Paisley...I LOVE that you go all out!
All of them are adorable!!! SEriously you are talented! I would choose #7 if I have to choose 1!!!
You are so cute! I love all of them. Anything with pink Kaysia would love and of course i think she would look adorable in all of them just as your little pip does. I really need to learn how to make those someday...for now I will leave that to you though because you are so good! We need to get together before I leave! Lets set up another play date at Meags maybe?
wish i had a cute little lady to wear one! they are adorable. happy 6 months to paisley. she's pretty adorable, too!
They are all SO cute! I think 1 is my favorite!
Those are all so cute! Are you selling them? I've been wanting to have some guest posts on my craft blog. Email me if you want to aubrey_zaruba@hotmail.com
Jess you are sooo talented! I choose #3, but I really like them all. Happy Birthday to Paisley Jane :)
Love Ann
I want a headband. You should teach me how to make these. They are super cute and I would make Saibree wear them all the time!
I want #7!!! Probably because the CUTEST little model is wearing it! ;-)
I'm obbsessed with #7!! but I really love all of them. Happy 1/2 birthday Paisley!!
#2, #7 or #9... we find out if we are having a boy or a girl in only a couple of weeks, so if it's a girl she might need some of these cutest headbands!!! I love them, and I love you!
Post a Comment