July 1-2 was the Bahr Family Reunion.
This year the festivities took place at Yuba Lake.
Paisley really enjoyed her first camping experience.
And by 'camping' I mean bunking it up in posh cabins.
And by 'posh' I mean bunk beds (mattress included) air conditioning, fridge, and microwave.
It's the only way to camp, I say.
Don't let the tent in the background fool you.
The hardcore folks tented it up...while we enjoyed our posh cabins.
See - posh cabins.
And yes, that is my dear husband about to use an air mattress (with a hole in it) as a raft out on the lake.
Tim and Nick 'rafting' it up.
(Notice how deflated the mattress is.)
I loved snuggling baby Kate.
Paisley has become too much of a wiggle worm to allow such snuggle sessions.
These two girls are adorable.
I love campfire food!
Adam cooked up a mean apple cobbler.
Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down!
Paisley also got to experience her first boat ride!
I would be lying if I said she thoroughly enjoyed it.
I think her straight-jacket life jacket made her a bit uncomfortable.
And we all got to do a little wakeboarding!
How fabulous is this guy?
Adam shredded it up too!
4 years and 1 baby later I finally got back on the ol board!
And what family reunion isn't complete without a water balloon fight?!
Little Syd was loving throwing the balloons......on the ground
Happy Bahr Family Reunion 2011!
Thanks YUBA!
1 comment:
looks like so much fun! i think posh cabins is the only way to camp too:) and the little life jacket that paisley is wearing ... luke has the exact same one! we need to play SOON!
Post a Comment