Paisley decided to start her half birthday out extra early this morning (lucky me!).
So I am posting the results nice and early as well!
I wish I could give each of you a free headband....I really do!
(And who knows...perhaps I will whip a few up to sell. And of course, as tolerators readers of my blog you will get an AMAZING deal :) )
Thanks to random.org the following 2 winners win a free headband of their choice:
Amanda Celeste
RaKae
Please message me at jtbahr27@hotmail.com to let me know the exact headband and your shipping information!
Thanks again to all who entered.
And Happy Half Birthday to the sweetest, funniest, most precious baby girl I have ever known!
2 comments:
noooo. i tried entering yesterday but blogger was being lame. haha. but im jking. im happy for the winners- lucky girls/daughters of those girls. you're so cute and crafty, jess! way to go! and happy 6 months to baby paisley. xoxo
oh lame balls!!! :) well, either way, wanna make some dough and you came make those numbers i love anyway!? Pretty much LOVE that idea hu?!
Post a Comment