Go Big or Go Home!
That's what I kept telling myself whenever I thought "she's only 6 months...it's not even her real birthday."
But I couldn't help it. She's so dang fun, and I had fun throwing her a little half birthday party.
I spent the whole morning baking.
The food included these scrumptious raspery-filled cupcakes.
As well as strawberries and creme-filled chocolate cupcakes, brownie bites, and ice cream.
We pooped the pup right out.
Thanks to all those that supported my crazy idea of a half birthday party.
Let's do it again...in 6 more months!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! She looks so stinkin cute....and the party looks awesome! What a lucky little girl to have such an awesome mom :)
I am so excited I won a headband....lucky presli! I would love the purple one...sooo cute!
We need to get these little girls together!
ah ha! that is AWESOME! If that is the "unbirthday" I can't wait for her BIRTHDAY!!!!
You're so cute! Such a fun mom to do an AMAZING party for your 1/2 year baby! Wow! You did ALOT of work! Great job!
fun!!! thats a good idea to do a half birthday party!! every new month is so exciting! happy half birthday paisley
Seriously! Adorable!!! I can't wait to see what her Birthday birthday is gonna look like!! I wish I had half the talent and energy that you do. For reals!! I think you need to share the recipe of those cupcakes bye the way. :)
Post a Comment