Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stadium of Fire!

We've been busy bees!
After the Bahr Reunion we headed to Stadium of Fire with Mama and Papa Transtrum.
It was a blast - literally.
 By far the best firework show I have ever seen!
Brad Paisley wasn't too bad either :)


 This isn't the best picture of the two of us...
But how could it be "Bahr Biographies" without a picture of some Bahrs?



Papa T.  Scoping things out.

 As the sunset behind the mountains, I couldn't help but feel so blessed.
Sometimes I may not speak too highly of Utah County-
But seriously, it is such a beautiful place to live.
These mountains make it worth it..... along with cafe rio!


 David Archuletta

 And the Main Event - Brad Paisley!
I really enjoyed Brad's performance.
I was even quite pleased that Nick got into it seeing as how he is such a city boy.
He got so into in fact, that at one point he shouted out, "I NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER YOU!"
But a few moments later he came to his senses and shouted, "Just Kidding!"
And they don't call it Stadium of Fire for nothing!
I must admit, I am not the biggest fireworks fan.
I think they are a huge waste of money.  
And I still do.  Seriously, I am still wondering how many thousands of dollars they spent for this 15-20 minute show.
But they were pretty dang cool.


Happy Birthday America.
I am so proud to live in your beautiful country!

1 comment:

Rob and Kat said...

hahah... "i named my daughter after you". looks like fun, jess!