Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Teaser...

Happy Friday Everyone!
Are you all ready for next week?
What's next week you ask?
I'm surprised you didn't know...it's Paisley's 1/2 year birthday of course!
Can you believe she's already been around for half of a year?
You better believe I am having a party.
Even if it's just the three of us (4 if you count Keiki) eating cake.
You only live once right?

I got a super cute outfit from Boppy By Design for her 6 month photo shoot.
I was feeling extra generous today so I decided to give you a sneek peek of her outfit.
Can't wait to show you the whole thing :)


Isn't she adorable?
Because I have been into making headbands lately, I made this one to match her outfit.
Here's a closer look:


Having a little girl is too much fun!
Stay tuned for next week....in behalf of Paisley's half year of life I am doing something special :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your headbands..you should sell them on Etsy! And Paisley is just a doll!

RHARRIS said...

I love the headband as well!! SUPER JOB :) Paisley is adorable in those leggings! I can't wait to see her pics!

RHARRIS said...

opps, wrong account. This is RaKae

Jen said...

Jess she is beautiful! That outfit is super cute too and I love the headband! Oh and ps. I will never ever be going to Antelope Island again...so thanks for the heads up! :)

Amanda said...

I love her!! Oh my heck!!!

Meggera said...

ALL OF THEM! Specifically 1, 2, 4, and 7! Now, let me just say that I am one of those lame friends that reads your blog, but never comments. I apologize. Happy 6 months beautiful Paisley babe!