So this next little tidbit of information should be classified as the 8th wonder of the world.
Because seriously, I do not know HOW it happens!
I would really love to take credit for figuring this out...
but it was really my wonderful SIL Jenny who told me about it.
Anyone who has a baby knows how bad baby poop stains.
Even if you put it in the wash immedietely after the "accident," you still get a little mustard mark on that cute little outfit.
Well lo and behold, good ol Mother Nature came up with a natural remedy.
Just lay that little puppy in the sun for a few hours and voila, stain has magically disappeared.
Don't believe me?
Take a looksy....
Before:
Here is a pair of Paisleys cute lil PJ's, soiled by yet another blowout.
After:
Maybe it's just me, but I thought this was rather amazing!
Also, you may be glad to know that it works on clothes that have had stains on them for a long time.
I grabbed a onesie from her closet that I thought was "ruined" and layed it out in the sun all day - and at the end it was good as new.
1 comment:
LOL, Yay! I'm so glad it came in handy! And I was rather amazed myself the first time I tried this. . . and pretty much each subsequent time. Too bad it doesn't work for the food stains.
Post a Comment