Nick's brother, Tim, and his wife Hayley had their first child May 12.
A little girl.
Paisley foresees a great new friendship.
I foresee two future mischievous girls.
It was so fun seeing these two together for the first time (and seeing how MUCH Paisley has grown...woweee).
And we are all super excited that Tim, Hayley and Kate will be around Utah for the next few weeks!
PARTAY!
These two must be related - look at their similar hair :)
Mama's and Their Babies!
These cousins are going to have so much fun together!
Hayley and Kate, Jess and Paisley, and Ann with her cute lil baby bump.
And just because it's Friday...
I just couldn't resist.
I love this cute little dimpled bum.
(Good thing my mom doesn't look at my blog much...she would be so ashamed.)
Perhaps I should leave you with something a bit more appropriate?
mmmmmm, I am loving those baby blues
4 comments:
Ahhhhh!!!! SO CuTE!!! I love the pic of all your girls with your babes! I love the bum pic and that last picture of Paisley is beautiful!
I would love to get together soon! Plus we need to babysit that sweet girl of yours so you guys can go out on a date!
she is darling! wish we lived closer so we could have some play dates
Ok, I LOVE the that you took a picture of her bum. Baby's bums are the best. So squooshable!
hahah. you're hilarious!
Post a Comment