Monday, June 20, 2011

One Day Late...

Happy Father's Day 1 Day Late.
I am really a lucky gal to have so many great Father's in my life.

 Including my own father.
He's always been so supportive of me.
My biggest fan - 
He's always had his own quiet way of showing me he Loves me.
I couldn't ask for a better father in my life.


 And I have an awesome Father in Law.
I am so thankful he taught his children to respect their mother.
I have never seen anyone treat their wifey with so much love and respect.
And now his son treats his wife (me) the same way. 
I am one lucky duck.


And of course the best for last.
The Father of my child.
He is simply the best.
I love him with my whole Heart!


 I wanted to spoil him rotten yesterday so I made him some Breakfast in Bed...
But that's about as far as I made it. 
He let me take a nap and did the dishes later that day.
I tell ya, I am a lucky girl.


 And this little girl...
She saves all her best smiles, and all her best talking for when her daddy comes home.
She adores him.


Happy Father's Day!



No comments: