This weekend we went to the Lehi Rodeo with some friends.
It was a blast. I quite enjoyed myself.
Being a Wyoming girl and all, I am sure you think I am all about the Rodeo scene.
Sorry to disappoint.
I found myself actually cheering for the broncs, bulls, and calves (especially the calves!), instead of the cowboy/girl.
And I am sure PETA would be proud when they thanked the livestock at the end and let them parade around the arena for us....except for when a young bull got trampled by all the horses. Ya, that kind of backfired on them.
While the rodeo was quite entertaining in and of itself - all 4 us really got our pickle tickled watching the two motocross riders.
When they put the jump together my heart started fluttering because I thought it was WAY too far apart.
But after they got going it could have even gone out even farther.
Those dudes are amazing. Or just crazy.
I apologize that the pictures are kind of blurry and that it has those weird green lines in it.
My camera kind of didn't want to cooperate.

1 comment:
how fun!!! What is so awesome about the first picture is that your purse strap looked like your hair for a split second and I was like "whoa how did her hair get so long so fast!" ha. I need glasses. And the lady in the background is classic! :-)
makes me want to live there...and go to a rodeo myself!
Post a Comment