Paisley is at that oh-so-fabulous stage where everything is so new and so exciting!
Long gone are the days when I could leave her be in the middle of the floor to run to the bathroom and return to find she hadn't moved an inch.
Now she's a girl on a mission!
A mission to explore every nook and cranny- to touch, pull, yank, and TASTE everything she possibly can!
I think I automatically withdrew my application for mother of the year award the day I found her chomping on an ink cartridge! oops :/
Despite the work and challenge it is to keep her hands and mouth ink free, I love how curious and excited she is about her new world.
She's such a good example to me that we live in such an amazing and beautiful place! And by golly, we better be exploring and tasting it!
These days housework is taking me twice as long to accomplish because Paisley has become such a big little helper:
I fold the laundry - she unfolds the laundry. I load the dishwasher- she unloads the dishwasher, etc...
Thanks for keeping me on my toes Paisley!
2 comments:
If i had to choose a person to pick apart my house, Paisley would definitely be in the top three. Love her.
She's just so cute.
Oh, Welcome to the world of your house never being picked up. It's great though. There are times I have to remind myself to be grateful that my kids are healthy and that they are able to undo everything I just did. :)
And don't worry about the ink cartridge, last week Claire was walking in the back yard with a stick in her mouth, then she brought it to me...and it wasn't a stick. It was dried up Dixie poo. Gag.
Post a Comment