Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall's Changes

Nick took the day off the day before I left for Michigan.
He wanted to spend as much time with his girls as possible before we left him for 5 days.
We took advantage of our time, the beautiful weather, and the gorgeous scenery, by driving the Alpine Loop and then going to Cascade Springs.

Normally I am not one to enjoy photos without people in them - but I love these pictures.
I am sure it has somehting to do with the fact that I took them and I was there....
So if you don't enjoy them as much as I do, I totally understand.

Happy fall ya'll!











 I couldn't help but wonder while looking at the magnificent scenery how anyone could think there isn't a God.  Especially after seeing  something as beautiful as this...


and this..... :)
 


3 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

So beautiful!

Rob and Kat said...

that is SO pretty. and i thoroughly enjoyed your pictures. also, off to MI, eh? have lots of fun for me!

HSBahr said...

So fun! The Alpine Loop was voted the top spot in the US to view Fall leaves. Wish we could go visit. We're excited to see you guys in just a few weeks. Hope your trip in Michigan was fun!