Monday, October 31, 2011

20-Something Year Olds in a Pumpkin...

I just couldn't resist.
After Paisley's oh-so-cute photo shoot the other day it was all I could think about.
I just had to buy a big giant pumpkin.
And stick my husband in it.

Dang good thing he is such an awesome sport. 
I tell ya, I married "up."

At first glance the pumpkin looked ginormous.
And we thought it would be a piece of cake to get in there.

But let me tell you...it sure wasn't an easy feat:



But once he figured it out - he sure did look cute..... I mean, hot :)



But then we ran into another problem. 
How the heck do we get him out of the giant pumpkin?
Well, we ended up using our noggins and cut a hole out of back - we just wish we would have thought of it before!

It sure made it easier for me to slide right in:





Hope you all have a Happy Halloween - 
Love,
The Pumpkin Patch Family

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love it! You guys are so funny! All such good sports! That is classic and I bet you will look back and laugh at that every year! Thanks again for sat! We love hanging out with you guys!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

oh my word that is the funniest thing ever! i LOVE that you guys did that and fit him in and everything. wahoo for it being easier once you cut a whole in the back, but such a hilarious idea altogether! happy halloween :)

Meags said...

haha ... LOVE! you two are funny! cute pics!

ps ... happy birthday to nick!

The Godfreys said...

you guys are hilarious!!!! someday we will try this!