Monday, October 31, 2011

Love Him

birthday boy!

Yesterday my amazing husband had a birthday.
I am so lucky to be married to such an awesome man - I know it's cliche to say. But really, I AM!
He turned 27 and I could easily list 27 reasons why I love him so much - but I'll spare you all the mushy details and just share with you a few pictures.

A few days we go we went for a picnic WAY up Provo canyon to a little spot where Nick proposed to my 4 years ago. 
I love these pictures because they portray Nick exactly as he is as a father - AMAZING!





As you can see, Paisley absolutely adores him!

There never were two luckier gals then me and Pais to have such a talented, selfless, and fun man in our lives.

Happy Birthday Nick, We love you!!!




2 comments:

Brin said...

I did not realize he and Aaron share the same birthday!? That's awesome. Excited for tonight!

Mandy said...

happy birthday nick! hope it was a great day!