Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites

It's been a great week here at the Bahr Bunker.
I would like to share with you a few of my "Favorites" from this past week:

*First and foremost - you can't go wrong when you start the week listening to a Prophet of God.
I loved listening to General Conference. Check it out HERE


*Sleeping in until 11 am on Tuesday.
Let me clarify - I got up with the babe at 6:30 am and then went back to bed at 9 until 11. 
Either way, it sure felt awesome getting out of bed so late in the day.


*Turning up the heat and putting delicious, homemade cinnamon rolls in the oven.


*Being able to share the above mentioned delicious, homemade cinnamon rolls with my neighbors. Because let's be honest....it would be very, very bad if I ate the entire pan. And I definitely could.


*The McDonald's any size soft drink for $1.
As much as I hate to admit it, that large Dr. Pepper sure helps after a long night.



*Being able to see these two gems spend cute moments like this together:



*Decorating Caramel Apples with the Young Women.
I work with the Beehives, and let me tell you- They are some funny, funny girls!

*Busting out my Halloween/Fall decorations. This is my favorite time of year to decorate!

*And lastly, slathering our toes in white paint to create this:


The "baby" ghost makes me smile every time I see it....
I think miss Paisley is quite fond of it as well.






5 comments:

Unknown said...

okay so freakin cute!

Head on over and check out my new site...I think you will like it :-)

colorissue.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

looks like an awesome week! I love that ghost idea:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

So cute! I love how the sign turned out

Rob and Kat said...

cutest ghost feet. very clever!
and those cinnamon rolls.... yummmmmm. seriously. i want to make some so bad, but we don't have anyone to share them with really, and they would all end up in my belly. well done though, jess.
xoxo