Monday, October 17, 2011

weekend from my iPhone

It was a beautiful weekend here in Happy Valley.
We took advantage of the nice weather and headed to Hee Haws on Saturday.
Paisley enjoyed dipping her toes in the corn box, laughing at the goats, and riding the tractor train.
I had mommy brain and forgot my camera to capture these tender moments.
Good thing I had my phone to snap a few...



To be 100% honest, Paisley didn't enjoy the corn box. She thought it was miserable.




The goats, on the other hand, were quite delightful!




As was riding with Grandpa on the Lawn Mower Train.




Aunt Ashley would have been proud...



 
I am loving me this fall weather right now.  Not so excited for snow to come.

Later that night, we ditched the babe and went on a double date with some good friends.
We hit up some laser tag, go carts, and mini golf.
These were the only pics I got of our fun filled evening:



Sunday was spent like they should be: relaxing & enjoying each other's company.
And dressing my sweet little girl up for church!


I will be MIA from the bloggy world this week - headed to the mitten shaped state.
So please wait to announce any pregnancies, marriages, divorces, or giveaways until I get back :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love your red toms. ooooh it must be nice to have an iphone. **sigh. SOme day. some day :-)

xoxo

Carly said...

i love the iphone camera, too. i would never take pictures without it. looks like the perfect fall weekend! have fun on your get away!

Ted Davis said...

Nick is still rockin slippahs even on the mainland!!

Meags said...

looks like a fun weekend! cute pictures! i love your cute braid:) we need to get together!

Rob and Kat said...

you look so beautiful, jess! and i noticed your red toms too. lol. verrrry cute!