PJ didn't dissapoint in her cute lil costume.
She hated putting it on (she was literally terrified of it) - but she totally rocked it.
She's got this new obsession with laying her head on the floor and sticking her butt in the air.
(Perhaps its the peacock in her showing off her tail feathers??)
I occasionally find her asleep like that in her crib. It's pretty cute.
Nick had to work so we didn't dress up as a family.
Paisley and I crashed her cousin's trunk or treat though - so I made a bird mask to stick with the "bird" theme.
It was a great Halloween!
Oh, if any of you see Mr. Time, could you please tell him to SLOW IT DOWN a little??
Nick's sister had her baby and we went and met baby Ellie at the hospital.
Holding a tiny newborn made Paisley seem ginormous. When did Paisley get so big?
I love watching her grow but am not ready for her to grow up.
Comes with the territory I guess.

4 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing I've seen all week (except for my kids...it's a tie). She is so sweet.
I was supposed to call you today. I will tomorrow. :)
So dang cute! Did you make her costume? Looks like you had a lot of fun!
lu-lu-luvvvee the costumes. happy belated halloween!
she looks awesome!!!! I know what you mean- I would love to have a chat with Mr. Time myself. Goes sooooo fast! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!! Thats GRRRREEEEAAAAT!
Post a Comment