Let me start off by saying I usually avoid Black Friday like the plague.
However, this year my mom really wanted me to go with her to a few stores.
And since I saw an ad for a baby walker I caved.
I am glad I did.
Seeing Paisley's face light up when we took it out of the box-
And hearing her sweet little chuckles as she cruised around the house with it-
totally made fighting the crowds of people worth it.
At first I thought maybe I'd save it for a Christmas present,
But the girl is SO close to walking that I thought it would be pointless by that point.
Anyway, I deemed it a successful buy.
First she needed someone to show her how it's done.
This was Paisley's first attempt at the walker - let's just say she's much smoother now :)
She'll be walking for reals before we know it!
4 comments:
thats awesome I have been thinking about getting one for bobby-
wait for real...holy smokes sage needs to step it up a bit! She has the cutest little legs lol so tiny and petit!
so cute! we have that same "walker" at our house right now:) luke needs to start walking too! he is SO close. we need to play SOON!
Paisley is to die for. I love watching babes learn to walk with walkers. They look like zombies that are being rushed somewhere.
Post a Comment