lol. thanks for posting this. :) couldn't let chalmers see, of course. his parents don't give him nearly as cool and beautiful things. i can't wait to see your family pictures soon!!! ... hint hint. :) xoxo
that bow is way too cute for a doggie. i should have it instead:) I am so excited to see your hotty bobody family photos. post them immediately. please and thank you.
4 comments:
Wow Jess, that's a pretty dang cute bow! I hope your pics go well, I cant wait to see them. You have such a cute family :)
lol. thanks for posting this. :) couldn't let chalmers see, of course. his parents don't give him nearly as cool and beautiful things. i can't wait to see your family pictures soon!!! ... hint hint. :) xoxo
love it :) i need to make one for coco now! not sure she would leave it on though...
that bow is way too cute for a doggie. i should have it instead:) I am so excited to see your hotty bobody family photos. post them immediately. please and thank you.
Post a Comment