It's true - our little girl is now in the double digits (month wise at least).
Being 10 months she is as busy as ever - but also as cute as ever.
She gave me a run for my money getting a decent picture - this is what we got:
I love her eyes - full of wonder......and mischievousness!
Later that evening I headed over to Nick's parents to get a few shots of the 3 newest grandkids together.
It would have worked out great - but Paisley just wouldn't have it.
*sigh*.... we'll try again tomorrow after she has some tryptophan in her system :)
But for good 'ol memories sake....
Had enough yet?
I didn't think so....
Have I mentioned this little girl LOVES music?
And she's got some serious talent...just look at the music shes' playing ;)
We're excited to watch Paisley go turkey wild tomorrow over Thanksgiving dinner.
Hope you all enjoy the day with your family and friends.
Don't forget to eat lots of turkey, stuffing, and pie - and afterwards.....
...Relax on the couch and let it all hang out.



6 comments:
That girl makes me so happy just by looking at the computer screen, I can't imagine how obsessed I would be in real life. Little PJ has got it going on. And I would be glad to see her let it all hang out anyday. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Bah! She is way too cute :) I love her little outfit. Happy thanksgiving.
SO cute! That's SO fun to have all those cousins so close in age!!
haha... those are the cutest little boots! cute pics, and happy 10 months to paisley!
she is such a doll!! can you guys believe how fast it goes? She makes the funniest facial expressions:)) I love that last picture- you guys are so funny!!
I am finally getting around to looking at the pics...SO CUTE! Can you send them to me? I'd also love the ones with the T.Bahr kids too.
Post a Comment