Thursday, December 8, 2011

you know there's TROUBLE in the house when...

it's quiet.

This is an entirely true statement at our house as of late.
Our little busy body is usually up to no good when I can't hear a sound.
Need an example?

There's nothing (except for maybe keiki's kisses or a lollipop) that makes PJ happier than some good quality naked time.  She loves it - and usually only gets to relish in her nakedness after her evening bath.
This morning I thought I would start her day off right by giving her a little extra naked time.
And then I went on with my morning...

I was sitting at the computer when I heard something....silence.
I looked down and saw Paisley happily entertaining herself with some putty.
I continued working on the computer.
Then I realized - we don't have putty.
I go to get a second look.
You guessed it.
Poo.
She was going to town- playing with her own poo. It was all over her hands and up and down her legs...I am just praying she didn't sneak in a taste while I wasn't looking. I wouldn't put it past her.

Lesson learned: ALWAYS supervise naked time.

I don't care what she does though - you can never get mad at this face:


Here's just a sneak peek of family pictures...more to come soon:



4 comments:

Brin said...

Hahaha! EWWWWW!! Those pictures are PRICELESS.

Mandy said...

thats hilarious!!!! she is the sweetest little girl- those pictures are awesome!! you all look amazing!

Carly said...

oh she is sneaky! gotta take advantage while she can :) such a darling family- you guys are too cute.

Unknown said...

Oh my is she not the sweetest little thing. So darn cute!