Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paisley Jane - 11 Months

This last month/week has been non-stop party and fun for our little family.
However, I wanted to sneak in a little post about our little 11 month old so I can remember these things about her.

First and foremost - she now refuses to wear her pretty headbands. Sad day.


 As soon as she feels it on her head she pulls it down. 


 And then her next favorite thing to do is see how the elastic strethes and stretches...and then she lets go.



She always cries when it snaps her in the face....yet she continues to do it.
I just can't figure it out.

Other fun factoids:

-Loves to open and close doors (If I can't find her she has usually shut herself in her room).
-Loves to turn on and off light switches.
-Thinks keiki is pretty much the greatest thing on the planet. She can say "keiki" and will go around the house calling for her. She also LOVES to share all her food/snacks with her.
-Can stand all by herself for about 10 secs.
- Will take 2-3 steps at a time - but is just too nervous to go any farther.
-Can stand up from a sitting position
-Is a social butterfly.  Wherever we go she waves and smiles at people. Waving is her favorite.

I can't believe she will be one whole year in a few weeks!




1 comment:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

Too funny about the snapping... And her shirt? Uh-dorable :)