Friday, December 30, 2011

Jolly Jolly

We've had a busy, yet wonderful holiday season.....and it ain't over yet!
Before I got too far behind I wanted to post some pictures of our Christmas/Birthday festivities.

A couple days before Christmas we went to Grandma and Grandpa Bahr's house to decorate gingerbread houses.  Paisley was the cutest gingerbread of them all!


She also enjoyed a nice ride in the dolly stroller from her cousin Syd.


Almost as much as she enjoyed giving Syd a ride....




Christmas this year was at the Transtrum house.
It was especially wonderful watching Paisley experience her first Christmas.
It's only going to get better as she gets more into it - but she enjoyed unwrapping the presents.


One of Paisley's favorite Christmas activities was being pulled around the house in the cardboard box with her giant stuffed dog.

It nearly lulled her right to sleep.



The day after, we hosted a "Fella's" Christmas Party.
We enjoyed soup and bread bowls, yummy treats, a fun white elephant gift exchange, and some mad Wii playing.
Of course the best part was the company.



The next day was my Golden Birthday!
Nick gave me the perfect birthday- lots of good food and relaxation!
I even got my favorite cake - Magleby's Chocolate Cake.



Paisley is a girl after my heart. As soon as she saw the cake she dug her fingers into the frosting and went to town!
Let's just say she was practicing for her real birthday cake!

The next day was our Anniversary.
I know - we are totally crazy to cram so many things into one week.
And sadly, I don't have a picture to show of us celebrating our big day.
Nick took me to Tepanyaki since I had never been to a place like that.
It was amazing!

Now we are resting so we put back on our party hats for the New Year.
I don't think I've stayed up past 10  since Paisley was born.
We might be ringing in the New Year a bit early!

7 comments:

Brin said...

Happy belated birthday, Jessica! Glad you had so much fun over the holidays.

Harris said...

You are not kidding about crammming everything into one week! What a party :) You are so right...Christmas gets better every year with kids. Paisley is such a cutie and Happy GOLDEN birthday!!!

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

It looks so fun... All that partying :) I

Clark said...

Happy Birthday. Looks like it was a busy week for sure!

Unknown said...

happy happy belated bday! My gosh...where did all of baby girls dark hair come from!!! It like grew over night! ha she is so adorable!

Rob and Kat said...

busy busy week!! so much to celebrate! merry christmas, happy new year, happy birthday, and happy anniversary! and you look so pretty.. just saying. :) xoxoo

Cody and Diannah! said...

LOVE the pics of the three of you making ginger bread houses. So cute!