Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Good Stuff

As I was sorting through the hundreds of pictures we took over the last year of Paisley for her 1st birthday (which is approaching much faster than I would like it to),
I came across these photos:



 And just in case you were starting to wonder.....
Our child really does wear clothes most of the time.


 
I don't think she could get much happier than listening to her daddy on the guitar and enjoying her naked time.





 But then something seems to appall Nick....




Priceless!
If I could just know what they both were thinking!





6 comments:

Carly said...

so funny! you captured a great moment right there. you can totally see paisley's adoration with nick, and i love the disgusted face he's making.

Jena said...

HA HA! That is freaking hilarious, and that you caught it on camera is the best. I love that she loves him, and you :)
i love your blog:)

tricia said...

Oh man that is making me giggle. AAAANd i personally don't mind thinking that Paisley is always naked. I kinda like it.

Mandy said...

ah- that is so sweet- what good parents you are! thats one happy gal

Meags said...

haha funny! i really laughed out loud looking at the last two pictures:)

looks like your holiday's were lovely too! love all of the pictures! and i love paisley's little gingerbread shirt ... too cute!

and HAPPY (way late) BIRTHDAY!!!!!! hope you had a fun day! your cake looks yummy!

Rob and Kat said...

haha... that's so cute and that last picture is sooo funny!! xoxox