Paisley's pretty excited to share her big news:
Yes, it's true.
We are having another one!
You are probably thinking we are totally crazy right now....and we couldn't agree with you more :)
But we are also so excited and thrilled to have another little spirit join our home.
We are so blessed.
I am expecting a long and hard first few months with a newborn and an 18 month old - but
I also see a wonderful friendship in the future!
I am about 16 weeks along-
Due mid July.
13 comments:
We are so incredibly excited for you guys!!!!!!! You are great parents and I think the age difference is absolutely perfect! SO FUN!!
Oh Jess, this is the best news ever! I love it so much. YAYAYAYA!
AH!!! I'm so excited for you :) Oh my gosh, I can't get over this news. *little happy dance* Congratulations. Paisley is going to be a great big sister and looks excited about it already. How are you feeling? I hope you aren't too sick :( not a fun stage of pregnancy.
yeah!!! that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Congrats!!! I love love LOVE that shirt!!
yeeehoooo woot woot! Congrats you guys!
congrats jess! you guys sure make cute babies :)
AAHHH!!! Congrats!! I'm SO happy for you guys, and Paisley is going to be such a cute big sister!! Hope you are feeling well!!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!! It may be hard, but totally worth it!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I'm happy for ya. :)
whaaaa??? yay! congratulations! this is SO so SO exciting! love the way paisley announced ... darling onesie! hope you are feeling good!
CONGRATULATIONS JESS (and Nick, Paisley, and Kiki)!!! I am so excited for you!!! :) xoxo hope you're feeling well!
OMGosh! How exciting...how did you ever have enough energy to throw Paisley an awesome bday bash?! What a cute way to announce...and LOOK AT THOSE PONIES! I am super jealous, lol!
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment