Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Lovelies

I don't know about you folks but I am stoked it's finally Friday.
Especially after battling a cold for the last month and finally getting on antibiotics.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.....I think.

So without further adieu, here's a couple of my Friday favorites for your viewing pleasure.


First and foremost - I've always been a fan of the Mraz. 
This song has been on my mind and on my repeat button all week.

 

Next, everyone needs a little Friday giggle.
I made Nick watch this at 1 am this morning when neither of us could sleep.
It didn't help the sleeping matter much...but at least we were in a better mood.




I can imagine a similar interview with miss Paisley.
Kids are a crack up.

5 comments:

tricia said...

That last video was hilarious. I thank you for that little friday giggle:)

Jena said...

ha ha ha ha ha!

Rob and Kat said...

a.) im glad you finally got on antibiotics! a 1-month cold is far too long! b.) that was cute. :) thanks for sharing, miss. xox

Mandy said...

that was a great post!! I liked that song never heard it before- funny video! I didnt know you were sick- hopefully you get well soon!

Taylor said...

omg...mr. mraz is my absolute FAVORITE! i saw him everytime he came to hawaii, when i was living there. i even met him before one of his shows!!!

ps: i heart his new song too. he's got such an amazing voice and his lyrics are always great.