For Paisley's first birthday we threw her a little Luau!
Here's the invite:
The menu consisted of:
fruit kabobs and dip
rainbow brownie bites
barbecued teriyaki chicken and pineapple skewers
coconut rice
celebration punch
PIG ROAST!!!
and a "Beach" cake
The cake didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned - but was cute nonetheless.
Nick was such a trooper to do the barbecue outside in the SNOW!
I wish I had taken more pics of the decor.
We had tropical lanterns - tiki torches - and I made a wreath out of umbrella picks.
Paisley seemed to enjoy herself even though she had no clue we were celebrating for her.
She especially enjoyed getting to play with a piece of her birthday cake.
She didn't even have to wear a bib - afterall it was her birthday!
She got spoiled rotten with presents.
Unfortunately, I ended up opening most of them for her because she would get too distracted with a present to open the next one.
Thanks so much to all the friends and family that celebrated with us (near and far)!
Because of you, Paisley's birthday was a fun and memorable event.
Aloha!!!




9 comments:
LOVEITALL!! She might not know you were celebrating her, but she will look back at these pics and think how lucky she is to have awesome parents! She is so dang cute :)
LOVELOVED that video and Nick singing...priceless!
happy birthday paisley! what a fun party. your menu looks delicious and i'm sure it was- you are a great cook.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Looks like it was a blast, and though they never remember it was more a celebration for you guys!!! YAHOO you made it a whole year!:)
cute, cute, as always Jessica!!! I love the umbrella wreath, what a great idea!!!
stop it right now jess. seriously- who are you ;) just kidding. but seriously. did you make that cake? way too cute. and that video? I was DY-ING! I love it all and am taking notes :)
whoa! you know how to celebrate girl! happy happy birthday to paisley jane! she is so adorable and her party looks like it was so much fun! cute decor and yummy food!
ps. love the video of pics with nick singing! SO cute!
we need to get together SOON! i got my haircut the other day and saw bree ... she said to say hi:)
1st-Happy birthday little Paisley girl!!!
2nd-that video in the last post is beyond precious.
and 3rd- stop being such a cute mom, it makes the rest of us look bad.
Love the party! Love all the cute details! Love you guys!
hello martha stewart...i mean jessica bahr. lucky baby!! i love it all...especially the video. lol. xoxoox
wow! that looks so amazing! you guys are quite the party animals!!:) so fun- I'm sorry I forgot to get back to you about sunday but we would love to get together! I think its our turn- let us know when is a good time for you to come over and have dinner and hang out! maybe we can have a play date this week for the kids
Post a Comment