Tuesday, September 27, 2011

summer's last HOORAH!

Is it really almost October?!?

If it wasn't for the fun Autumn holidays, foods, and smells I would be totally bummed right now that summer is over.

I would also be totally bummed if I would have missed "The Phoenix's" last sail with Nick's brother and his cute kids.  This last boating trip of the season was the perfect way to say "ADIOS" summer!




Our good friend from Hawaii, Erin, is in town and was able to join us.
She rocked the tube.....for a Canadian :)




And how cute are these three? We're pretty lucky to have such fun nieces and nephew.






Sometimes it just takes a change in perspective to see how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place:


Nick didn't get the memo that Utah lake doesn't have the best surf....



All in all a great trip.
If we poop the babe out then we usually consider it a success:


2 comments:

Rob and Kat said...

that looks SO pretty and like so much fun!! hah... poor nick with the no surfing. he got spoiled in hawaii. we all did. what a good place. miss you jess. you've made quite a cute family. :) xoxo

tricia said...

oh i loooove boating. and i am a little jealous that you all are still boating and it's this late in the season. That photo of paisley sleeping is precious. That girl gets me every.time.