Friday, September 2, 2011

Thank Heaven it's FRIDAY!

I don't know about you fellow bloggy friends, but all of us here at the Bahr Bunker are ready for a three day weekend! 



And I must be totally behind the times or locked in a cave or something because I just saw this video the other day....totally ridiculous. 
But worth a post.
Because c'mon "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!"



The little fam is headed down to Moab for a couple days. See you on the flipside Happy Valley.
"We We We so excited, We so Excited!"

3 comments:

tricia said...

Yay for long weekends!!!!! I just know that is what paisley is shouting in that photo:)

jenny t said...

Her face cracks me up. And her eyes are just gorgeous! What is she eating here? I've had this page open most of the day, and every time I click back on it I snicker. :)

Rob and Kat said...

hahaha jess. you're funny. have fun in moab!!! also, i like your new blog header. fancy! ;) oxox