Monday, September 19, 2011

Dirty Birds

Months ago I registered Nick and I for the Dirty Dash in Midway.

Hours turned into days, which turned into months, and all of the sudden the day was here for us to slop around like pigs in the mud....and do a little running as well!

We showed up to the race nice and squeaky clean in our white shirts and goggles:


And then mad dashedin the mud, obstacle courses, bouncy slide, and hay bails.

The end result looked something like this:
I must say, that mud sure makes our teeth look white...

And we sure had a ball getting real dirty for the day...even if we're still finding mud in our ears.

3 comments:

tricia said...

you two are fun. I love that you did this, and for some reason it reminded me of the day in hawaii when school got canceled and we went down to campus and swam in the flood/mud.

Mandy said...

wow!!! you guys are crazy!!! so much fun!!!

Brin said...

LOVE it. I just did the dirty dash. Glad you guys had fun