Yesterday Paisley had a major blow out....
This resulted in her needing a new change of clothes.
I was about to hop in the shower so I quickly got her new outfit ready but asked Nick if he would change her.
He gladly accepted cuz he's awesome like that.
But when I got out of the shower I found this little cutie...
Very ironic considering Nick is always making fun of/taking off her bows whenever he gets the chance.
I knew deep down he loved the "girly-ness" :)
Paisley loves spending some QT with her daddy.
She loves it how he will take her around the room and point out and describe different objects.
Yesterday she got her very own cooking lesson from her daddy.

This last week I really feel like Paisley has been reaching some major milestones in her development.
It's crazy how much she has grown!
I mentioned the other day how she rolled over, and a few days later she started laughing.
Her first giggles were music to my ears. I have spent the last few days trying to make her laugh some more.
All I have to say is, it's a good thing no one else is home with me because I am pretty sure I look pretty ridiculous doing some of the things I do to make her laugh.
Also, she has really gotten into her exersaucer that the Connett's let us borrow (Thanks Rach!).
It's nice that she is learning to entertain herself...
But really she has started to entertain me.
It's amazing that I find such joy from such simple little things like her grabbing objects.
I love to watch her learn!
I also really love how her feet dangle down...
Oh those chubby little legs....I could just eat them right up!
This resulted in her needing a new change of clothes.
I was about to hop in the shower so I quickly got her new outfit ready but asked Nick if he would change her.
He gladly accepted cuz he's awesome like that.
But when I got out of the shower I found this little cutie...
I knew deep down he loved the "girly-ness" :)
Paisley loves spending some QT with her daddy.
She loves it how he will take her around the room and point out and describe different objects.
Yesterday she got her very own cooking lesson from her daddy.
This last week I really feel like Paisley has been reaching some major milestones in her development.
It's crazy how much she has grown!
I mentioned the other day how she rolled over, and a few days later she started laughing.
Her first giggles were music to my ears. I have spent the last few days trying to make her laugh some more.
All I have to say is, it's a good thing no one else is home with me because I am pretty sure I look pretty ridiculous doing some of the things I do to make her laugh.
Also, she has really gotten into her exersaucer that the Connett's let us borrow (Thanks Rach!).
But really she has started to entertain me.
It's amazing that I find such joy from such simple little things like her grabbing objects.
I love to watch her learn!
3 comments:
omg she is so dang cute!!
oh my gosh... in that one picture of her cooking lesson... she looks SO LITTLE!!! and that first picture of her with all those bows... so funny. cute family award. :) xoxo
I submit that there is nothing more adorable than a baby girl and her daddy. Nick and Paisley are no exception. Love it.
Post a Comment