Alright, so maybe a I didn't really take over 200 pictures for PJ's 4 month photoshoot, but I did take a ton!
For some reason, she just wouldn't give the camera a real genuine smile (it's ok Paisley, daddy has the same problem :) ).
Also, Paisley requested that this month's photoshoot be taken in her "natural element,"
hence the crib backdrop.
Although I may not have gotten a smile out of it,
I got some pretty entertaining photos.
See for yourself...
As all baby models know - it's important to stretch out before every photoshoot.
Not too thrilled about sitting up without support.
She's strong but not that strong...
Point proven.
This was taken as she was falling over.
Whoops.
Much more content now that she has "Friends"
to help hold her up.
We decided the corner of the crib would be the best (safest) place to take some pictures.
Paisley really went with it and gave me some good faces.




She also wanted to show off her new trick:
She's mastered the "Happy Baby Yoga Pose"
Or she just found her feet.
Either way she Loves it!
I am not going to lie, I once thought I would be sad when Paisley would no longer be a newborn baby.
But I have to say, the last month or so I have had so much fun seeing this little girl's personality come out. I also really feel like she has turned into such a happy, good natured little girl.
Here's just a few things Paisley has done over the last month:
-Giggled: and my oh my it is the best thing ever!
-Rolled over: Both ways (back to front first, than front to back)
-Found her cute chubby little toes
-Started babbling more (she generally does it more when she's tired or hungry. It's pretty funny to listen to, almost like she is screaming but she's not)
And finally, a bit of a smile!
We're pretty excited to see what else this little girl has hiding up her sleeve.

For some reason, she just wouldn't give the camera a real genuine smile (it's ok Paisley, daddy has the same problem :) ).
Also, Paisley requested that this month's photoshoot be taken in her "natural element,"
hence the crib backdrop.
Although I may not have gotten a smile out of it,
I got some pretty entertaining photos.
See for yourself...
She's strong but not that strong...
This was taken as she was falling over.
Whoops.
to help hold her up.
We decided the corner of the crib would be the best (safest) place to take some pictures.
Paisley really went with it and gave me some good faces.
She also wanted to show off her new trick:
Or she just found her feet.
Either way she Loves it!
I am not going to lie, I once thought I would be sad when Paisley would no longer be a newborn baby.
But I have to say, the last month or so I have had so much fun seeing this little girl's personality come out. I also really feel like she has turned into such a happy, good natured little girl.
Here's just a few things Paisley has done over the last month:
-Giggled: and my oh my it is the best thing ever!
-Rolled over: Both ways (back to front first, than front to back)
-Found her cute chubby little toes
-Started babbling more (she generally does it more when she's tired or hungry. It's pretty funny to listen to, almost like she is screaming but she's not)
We're pretty excited to see what else this little girl has hiding up her sleeve.
1 comment:
I love checking up on your little Paisley because she is so close to Presli's age...and so so cute! You are such a cute mom. You will find that you love each stage, they are all so different but so much fun :)
ps..this is rakae
Post a Comment