Thursday, May 26, 2011

Family Vacay!

Our lil family took a nice trip down to St. George for a few days.
Let me tell you - it was perfect!
We went down to for some much needed "R and R"
Relaxation? Check!
Rest...eh, not so much.
Paisley must have been having too much fun because she insisted on starting each day at 6:30 am.
A little tough on her parents considering they were enjoying staying up late each night.

Nonetheless, we had a really fun time.
The babe enjoyed her first swimming pool experience, mama enjoyed shopping at the outlets, daddy enjoyed hiking in Zions National Park and we all enjoyed spending quality time together in the SUNshine!


POOL

Perhaps a bit nervous at first?



She actually seemed to enjoy it.
She'll do anything as long as she has her first to chew on!



It worked out SO well that the Connetts were taking vacation at the same time and same place as us! We were able to play in the pool with them!







Brigham Young Winter Home


We went to the Brigham Young Winter home.
What a privilege to be in the home that used to belong to a Prophet of God.




Zions National Park

This kid makes the best faces.
She wasn't too sure about hiking at first, but I think she enjoyed it.









Here's just a few pictures from our trip that I think are cute.
I know what you are all thinking:
My reply is Yes. Yes, I do know I take a ton of pictures of Paisley.
I just can't help it.

She loves grabbing our faces. Anything she can get her little chubs on.
The nose, the chin, the mouth.
Watch out! Her nails are sharp and she doesn't let go without a fight :)

How happy is this baby?
I think she liked St. George.



2 comments:

tricia said...

I fully support you in taking as many photos of her as you possibly can. She is too much for me to handle with that headband and sunglasses. Sheesh. Looks like a great little vacay:)

Meags said...

what a fun little vacay! and i love your cute lime ricki swimsuit! i got a couple of them for my birthday! they are the best!

i love your idea of the tradition of taking vacations. my family was the same and jord and i have failed miserably at trying to keep it up. i guess we just rely on my family for now, haha. we need to be better!