We have been busy busy bees as of late!
The week after I flew back to Barcelona was Nick's spring break so we took a couple day trips to some cool places (posts pending), and as I type I have a friend in town so we are living it up!
But before I got too behind in the blogging world I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures from my trip to Utah.
I could not get enough of Luke and Cruz.
I love that they are only 2 1/2 weeks apart.
As soon as Cruz saw Luke (at an early 5 am, ugh) he started bouncing, yelling, and laughing.
(can't wait to show them these pics in a good 20 years)
We spent a good part of a day setting up for Ashley and Hutch's reception.
The kids were kind enough to help...
And all us girls decided to add in some comic-relief.
I am quite lucky to have some great sisters. And Jenny is a major trooper for putting up with three crazy sister in laws.
It was a short trip to Utah, the flights were long and at times painful. But we wouldn't have missed the weddin' or the time with family for anything.
Cruz and I were pretty excited to get back to Barcelona, however. And Paisley must have missed having a younger brother to pick on, because she immediately resumed her older sister antics:
1 comment:
oh my i have so many posts to catch up on! but i must say that that last photo of cruz is hilarious. i never had the opportunity to be a big sister, but i think pj is doing an excellent job:)
Post a Comment