I started this blog nearly 5 years ago - shortly after Nick and I got married.
This marks my 200th post since blogging. Wowsa.
In honor of 200 posts, I thought I would share the top 200 things that have happened to our family in the past 5 years....
Yeah right. I am totally kidding, you can now continue reading.
I'll just share one of the greatest things that has happened to us over the last 5 years:
Our dear Paisley Jane.
I can't believe the little munchkin is a mere three months from being 2 years old -
I must have blinked or something.
I feel like Paisley has really grown up since baby Cruz entered our home.
She is no longer our baby, but is a sweet, jabber-mouth, energetic little girl.
Today we take her to the park to feed the duckies, but tomorrow we will be dropping her off at college.
Paisley really is a little sponge these days - she absorbs the world around her.
She is talking like it's nobody's business.
She also loves singing and nursery rhymes. Her favorite songs are:
I am a child of God, ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle, 5 little Monkeys, and "Sunbeam"
Paisley's favorite toys:
The iPad.
She would play with the thing all day long if I let her -
fortunately I make her use her imagination for part of the day as well. And I dare say, she's got a pretty good one of those too.
Paisley also enjoys her babies and dolly stroller.
Paisley is also a terrific big sister.
She loves Cruz to the moon and back. She loves to help change poo-poos, and fetch his binky whenever he makes a whimper.
She's constantly asking to "ole im" which can be quite difficult since he takes up her whole lap.
As you can see, Paisley won't be the "big" sister for too much longer.
They may be 18 months apart, but only a few pounds difference.
PJ is a friendly little girl.
The elderly really gawk at Paisley around here and she just eats it up.
She is pretty adorable with her little "holas" and "gracias's"
Paisley got a big girl potty when Nick's mom was here,
and she loves to use it.
We haven't pushed potty training at all, but occasionally when she ask's to go potty we will find a little tinkle left inside. She loves her marshmallow reward, and will usually ask to go again right after she gets it.
And finally, Paisley seems to have an endless supply of energy.
She LOVES to run, jump, and climb.
Whenever she sees a step/ledge she must jump off of it before moving on.
Our walks have become quite long.
Paisley sure is a fun girl and we are fortunate to have her in our home.
She is head strong and inependent, but also the sweetest most sincere girl ever.
She loves her family, both near and far.
She especially misses her family back home and sends them lots of yummy kisses-



1 comment:
ok for a minute i really thought you were going to post 200 things. and i can only read about 100 lines until i forget what i just read :) paisley is darling and you're right--she's not going to be the big sister for much longer. cruz is a chunk!!
Post a Comment