Friday, February 12, 2010

"Valentine's Day"

So Nick and I decided not to go buy gifts for each other this year for VDay. Which is probably a good idea if we want to do some traveling at the end of our internship.
But after seeing an advertisement for this movie, I popped Nick an email asking him to consider a "Valentine's Day" (or night before) Date. I haven't quite told him the specifics, or about this movie...saving it for a surprise! Ok, it's really all about satisfying my wants and needs.


Either way...I feel so disconnected from the good old U.S. of A and what better way than to watch a Hollywood Flick!

Have any of you heard or seen anything about this movie? Does it seem like it would be worth my time and dollar (oops, I mean "Euro") ?




Also, I came across a wonderful site and LOVED this idea!



I might just have to make them and give them to my co-workers. At first I thought that making these lil gems would be just too difficult, but after reading over the instructions, I think it would be quite doable - and actually pretty fun! I just love being able to create my own fortunes to go inside!

For recipe instructions go here www.ourbestbites.com


Hope everyone has a Fabulous-Fun-Filled-Lovey-Dovey-Weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing this movie with my hubby this weekend too! Let's hope it's good:)