Wowee - time sure flies when you're having fun...
...and when you have a busy, crazy, fun two year old keeping you entertained.
I really enjoy this age (although it can be quite hard at times).
Paisley picks things up so fast, and is very independent. Seriously, she has to do everything herself.
She's an amazing talker (constantly surprising me with phrases and words she's learned),
loves to count items, knows most colors and some shapes, and loves to sing/learn nursery rhymes.
Paisley loves her friends - and asks which ones we are going to go see every single day.
But her best friend is her brother. She is a great helper (loves to feed and change his diaper).
Like most kids, Paisley loves to be outside.
We can't go out without picking up leaves, rocks, flowers...or splash in a few puddles --
She loves nature!
She also loves animals. She says "Hola perro" to the many dogs we see, and
birds (especially pigeons) are great for chasing.
It's been really fun seeing this girl's imagination emerge lately.
(there are monsters under the bed, her lullabies can only be sung when they come from her imaginary iphone that she takes out of her imaginary pocket, and her many dollies are real live babies that need extensive care and love).
She continues to be the pickiest eater alive.
I may go grey prematurely just from the stress this causes me.
I have no idea where she gets it :)
She loves to use her Spanish vocab!
Yesterday in nursery I pulled out a box of plastic animals and asked "Que es esto?" for each one, and she could tell me what they all were in Spanish. She also knows/uses a handful of Catalan words.
What a blessing this little chica has been in our lives!
It has been so fun watching her grow!
This is what her daddy had to say about her at 2 1/2:
"She's a ball of energy, and full of spunk. And she's the cutest little girl. Ever. Sorry....to everyone else."
I couldn't agree more.
What a difference 2 years makes! Paisley at 6 months - and 2 years, 6 months.
Yesterday we celebrated her half year mark with some chocolate cake -
and I daresay Cruz may have enjoyed it even more than Paisley:
Happy (half) Birthday Paisley!


2 comments:
oh my she is so beautiful! crazy how time flies
Hola,
Such lovely photos. I am so happy that you made it back to the States, safe and sound but know that we all miss you here and looking forward to a visit :-)
Post a Comment