This last weekend the weather was perfect (sunshine and in the mid 60s),
so we took advantage of it and headed to good ole Barcelona to check out Barri Gotic (The Gothic Quarter).
Barri Gotic is Barcelona's oldest neighborhood, and what used to be the city center.
Our little stroll included Roman ruins, a gothic style cathedral, beautiful narrow cobble-stoned streets and lots of unique shops and eateries.
We are becoming quite the pros at riding the train -
Here's Paisley throwing one of her "terrific two" tantrums.
This fountain once marked the entrance to Barcelona's city center and was the "last stop" watering hole for horses as people left town.
Everyone could use some of these Happy Pills!
This Happy Pills shop was the most amazing candy store.
I would have taken a picture of the inside to show you, but I wasn't allowed.
I guess you'll just have to come see for yourself.
This mural was designed by Picasso who once was a resident of Barcelona's Barri Gotic.
Roman Columns
Remains of a Roman aquaduct
This Columns are the remains of the Roman Palace and are from 1 AD.
Twinners!
This water spicket took Paisley's "on/off" game to a whole new level!
Courtyard in one of the Royal Palaces.
When Cruz decides to eat - it's time to eat!
The Cathedral of the Holy Cross
Fall has arrived on La Rambla!
You're probably sick of seeing pictures of Paisley asleep in the stroller at the end of our trips - so I decided to mix it up a little bit.
Here she is totally hamming it up on the way home. Sure love this girl.


3 comments:
I love all your adventures! How long will you guys be in Spain?
looks awesome!
Jess, thanks for all of your great posts and keeping us updated on your adventures! Although I don't comment everytime, I LOVE it when we get to hear about your latest! We usually check your blog everyday...we may officially be "blog stalkers!" ;) Lots of love: Ann, Adam & Ellie
Post a Comment