Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pillow Talk

One of my favorite times of the day is the morning.
(It's a close second to that time right after the kids go to bed)

Despite the fact that it takes everything I have to pry my eyes open - to not fall over as I walk to the bathroom - and to muster up another pep talk as to how I can survive another day with two adorable (yet incredibly busy) kiddos on very little sleep -- I still love the morning.

And here's why:


These two get to enjoy a little snuggle sesh on our bed.
It includes lots of kisses,




lots of smiles and giggles,



and a little bit of sibling rivalry.



Mornings like this make the rest of my day so much easier.

PS - Cruz is already looking up to Paisley as his big sister. Did you notice how he has the same facial expression as her in nearly every pic?

2 comments:

jenny t said...

I love mornings too! I loathe actually getting up, but everybody is in a good mood in the morning. It's hit or miss for the rest of the day. And Paisley has the prettiest eyes!

tricia said...

I want in on this snuggle sess. Those are some stinkin cute kids you have produced. And I am a sad lady that we never got to see eachother. At least I can always stalk you through blogging:)