Friday, August 17, 2012

Dear Friday,

I have been looking forward to you all week long-
and you couldn't have come sooner.

I've always anticipated you coming each week,
but  today you bring extra goodies!

After today I wont have to be the only one to feed, bathe, and put both kids in bed.
After today I wont have to sit on the couch all alone while I watch my sitcoms at night.
And most importantly, after today I wont have to go to an empty bed and dream about having my husband next to me.
Thank you, Friday, for making today Nick's last day of work (he works swing shift by the way)!

Because of you we will be seeing alot more of this handsome fellow:

 (please Nick, dont make me still go to bed alone  after posting this picture)


And thats something we can all SMILE about!!





Sincerely,
One lucky wifey pants

1 comment:

Mandy said...

yeah! super exciting!