Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby Cruz - 1 Month

Time is a flying around these parts!
I can't believe Cruz is one month old already.
He has been such an amazing baby!

Cruz loves to sleep - and eat. alot.
This little guy is really turning into a chunker and I am loving every single pudge and roll.
Cruz isn't so fond of being naked.
The only time Cruz wails is during diaper changes and naked time. Poor little fella.

He started smiling at about 2 weeks old but I have yet to catch it on camera.
He hated his first bath (back to the whole being naked thing) but they have grown on him since then.
He is such a little snuggler! I am pretty sure he would sleep all day and all night if I was holding him.

Paisley absolutely loves her baby brother and whenever she is in a bad/sad mood all it takes is for her to see her brother and she squeals with delight! 


Here's a few pictures of Cruz in his first month of life.




Cruz's first bath



After Cruz's first bath - this picture always makes me laugh!
As does this next one...



I thought I better throw in a picture of Paisley for good measure.
Here she is with one of her babies on Cruz's first stroller ride.
Paisley really enjoys sitting up high in her "princess chair"




And it appears Cruz is quite content to lay down underneath...



And finally here is our little rockstar on his 1 month birthday:





I sure love all his little faces!

I really feel Cruz came at this time in our lives for a reason.
It may be the craziest time right now with our big move and all, but he is such a chill baby.
Nick commented that Cruz has a calming effect and tends to calm him whenever he holds him.
I couldn't agree more.

Here's to many more wonderful months to come!

6 comments:

sarefamily said...

he's too cute...congrats to you guys!!

HSBahr said...

What a handsome little fella! Loves all the pics! Hope you guys are doing alright getting all ready for the big adventure.

Harris said...

love the pics...and the previous post of little Paisley! Your kids are so dang cute.

Ann said...

Cute post Jess! Thanks for your regular updates. I check all the time because I love the pics, I just never comment ;)
XOXOXO Ann

Mandy said...

oh my goodness that is the cutest baby ever! love the photos

Unknown said...

oh my, what a cute little man.