Yesterday was a gorgeous Spring day.
We spent a good part of it outside basking in the sunshine.
Apparently, we weren't the only ones...
Remember last year we had a few friends living under our sidewalk?
Well they came out yesterday to enjoy the nice weather.
I saw Nick outside with gloves and an ice cream bucket and asked him what he was up to.
I knew it was no good when all he did was whistle in reply.
Sure enough - our slithery little friends are back.
Nick was able to catch one.
My merciful heart set in, and we decided instead of killing it to relocate it.
So we drove across the freeway and released it in a field.
Aren't we nice??
Bye Bye Simon!
I saw 3 additional serpents yesterday after Nick went to work!!!
Last year I was able to tolerate the little guys slithering around.
But this year, with Paisley being outside so much I just don't think our relationship will work.
Any ideas on how to get rid of these guys?!?
3 comments:
lol...serpents. i don't know why that made me laugh. i have no tips, sorry, but i'll send happy thoughts and good luck your way.
Oh my! I am so sorry! No helps other than I think professionals are likely to be needed!
I heard ammonia keeps them away. A lady in my ward would pour it along her fence line every spring. And jokingly asked the guys to pee outside :)
Post a Comment