Today was our big 20 week ultrasound.
Halfway already!?!?
Our baby took a while to show us the goods, but eventually let us have a peak and revealed that we are indeed having a little BOY!
We are super thrilled.
(And is it just me, or is everybody due in 2012 having a baby boy??)
Nick was especially happy to announce,
"No More Pink!"
Bring on the Blue!
And bring on the next 20 weeks!!!

12 comments:
YAAAAAAAY! I love baby boys. I know nothing about them, but I love them:)
And you are the envy of every other women who is 20 weeks pregnant. You look good gurl.
ooooh congrats...you get the best of both worlds! It is SO true I don't know anyone who is having a girl...all five of my friends who are preggers are having a boy!?!? oh geez...what did I get myself into?!?! lol
congrats! that is so exciting. and yes, it does seem that 2012 is the year of the boy!
Hooray! You so look beautiful! Little boys are so fun!
And for the record there are several pregnant ladies on my street, 3 out of 4 are having girls. :)
Bring on the Blue! Congrats you guys!
bring on the BLUE! yippee! so excited for y'all!
awesome!!! Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun too!
yay for a baby boy :) congrats, that is wonderful!!
congrats!
you are too cute....congrats!!
Sweet DSLR dude!
-Tim
That is so exciting! Congrats!! You & your belly...so cute! Enjoy adding some blue to the house. :)
Hooray!! Boys are so much fun and you look great!
Post a Comment