Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One fish, Two fish, Red fish, Blue fish...

Yesterday our little family took advantage of the President's Day holiday and went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.
Paisley loved looking at the fish, otters, and penguins!
She didn't quite understand the concept of the glass - and a few times got pretty frightened when the big fish/sharks got close!
We just love watching this girl experience the world for the first time!





Have I mentioned that Paisley's favorite word as of late is "baby"?

Speaking of babies - I was looking for prego pictures of me pregnant with Paisley so I could compare this time around. 
I found one on our blog last time where I was about 18 weeks pregnant.
And what would you know - I'm just over 18 weeks now - going on 19!
Don't you just love these pictures? (HA!) I think we all can understand and accept the awkwardness with these pictures, so just go with it.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats congrats! :-)

Harris said...

awe, savor that one on one time with your sweet paisley! ps, love how you wore the same outfit in our preggo pics that is a good idea!

Jena said...

ha ha WORK IT, you're gorgeous pregnant:)

Rob and Kat said...

a. you guys are such fun parents. i think aquariums are fascinating as an adult, im sure it's like a sensory overload (in a good way) for a babe. baby paisley is a lucky lady. b. you look amazing. i thought you're supposed to show more the 2nd pregnancy. you like can't even tell yet, jess! so teenie. xoxo miss ya girl

Mandy said...

that looks so fun!! I didnt know there was an aquarium in sandy- right on! Jess, you look fabulous! You don't even look pregnant yet- how do you pull that off?:)

HSBahr said...

So much fun! Wish we could have gone with you. You are looking great Jess! Hope you are feeling as good as you look

nick said...

I just gotta say... That is one smokin' hot woman in those preggie pictures. You are the woman of my dreams!
-Anonymous mysterious man