Friday, February 24, 2012

Skater Girl

Like I said before, Paisley's a little obsessed with going outside-
and while she's out there she likes to treat herself to a little ride on the long board.
Daddy couldn't be prouder.



I must say, she is pretty good on the thing.
She likes to lay on it on her tummy and use a back foot to pedal.

Other things our little PJ is into these days:

- Wearing a jacket around the house. She will bring one to me in the morning and wear it until I can distract her to take it off to eat. We do it all over again in the afternoon.

-She also loves to look out the window - knock on the glass, and make Keiki bark. Oh, the joy. :)


-She's a little picky eater! Throws most of her food on the ground for Keiki - which she thinks is hilarious..... I'm not laughing, Paisley.

-As of Monday the 20th, Paisley is pacifier and bottle free and completely weaned (tear). 
It's been a tough week but we are regaining our sanity a little more each day.

It's so fun to see her little personality emerge a bit more each day. She is such a crack up!
We love you little skater girl!

 



4 comments:

HSBahr said...

Love the long board ride! Can't believe how big she is getting!

Mandy said...

she is such a doll! great job getting her weaned! im still trying to get up the courage to take bobby off his bottles- love all the pictures!

Rob and Kat said...

that's an awesome skateboard. pink and white! so cute, jess.

tricia said...

PJ should ride that board right on over to me so I can give a big fat squish!
Also you are my hero for taking away the binky. Lo is 2 and I still can't bear to do it. I'm so ashamed of myself...