Friday, August 5, 2011

Pool Party

 Rachel and I had a playdate set up for our little kiddos to go to the pool oneday.
We got there only to find out swimming lessons were taking place....bummer.
Luckily, Rachel saved the day and invited us over to her house for a posh pool party.
Complete with a water slide! 

 Naturally, Paisley loved it!



 Seriously, how cute are these two??

Nick was the best.
He took the kids down the slide, set up a "waterfall" over the slide, and even took most of the water gun blows.
(Thanks Rachel for the pool, and for the pictures :) )

Ahhhh, summer. Never ever end.

2 comments:

tricia said...

Word sista. I never want it to end. Especially if that means I won't get to see any photos of Paisley in her swimming suit when it does.

Rob and Kat said...

she totally looks like nick. i think, right? :) ADORABLE!