Today was an ordinary day.
Nick went to work and then I put Paisley down on the floor with some of her favorite toys, hoping to keep her entertained for a while.
Then I started to tackle my never-ending to do list: dishes, laundry, vacuuming, yada yada yada.
I turned on the radio and got to work!
I was in the middle of sweeping the floor when this song came on...
That's all it took for me to stop what I was doing to go play with my little girl.
Looking back, I will be able to handle it if the house wasn't always clean or the laundry done, because I'll know I was doing what was really important:
Being a Mom.
4 comments:
loved the song! Just what I needed to hear today! It will help me survive the few more weeks until school starts!
wow! i need to remember this! you're such a great mom!
so touching. almost made me cry- I have been thinking about that same thing- the last few days I have kept saying I need to remember bobby like this cause he is growing so fast- when he's older I wont be able to hold him or kiss him whenever I want etc.... this is such a special time. I loved that post. Thanks
I needed to hear that. You are such a good mommy example. I love your guts missy.
Post a Comment