The time has come my friends.
I have decided to join the Etsy world.... I know, I know.
But seriously, I have too many cute headbands on my hands, there's no way Paisley will ever wear them all!
So Check it out!!
And since you are considered my Family or Friend - use the coupon code FAM25 to get 25% off your order.
I know. And you're welcome :)
You'll find some of these beauties:
Or "convo" me on Etsy and I would be more than happy to customize a headband for you!!
(Hopefully I will get better pictures up soon!)
Thanks for taking a Look-see and have a Happy Monday everybody!!


3 comments:
Super cute! I can't remember if I thanked you for Presli's adorable headband...we both love it!! Good luck with your etsy shop. We will have to be back for more :)
love these jess, do they come in adult sizes?
oh my gosh, jess! you are so talented!! Way to go!! when i have a baby girl one day, i know where I'm shopping for accessories!
Post a Comment