Paisley was given a name and a blessing today in
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
It was a beautiful day, and she was a beautiful baby.

I thought for sure the babe was going to scream her guts out during the blessing
(She likes to do that whenever we leave the house as of late).
But she did great. Slept through the entire blessing and the entire meeting!
Her mama and daddy couldn't have been more happy.

Thanks to all the family and friends that joined us on Paisley's special day.





The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
It was a beautiful day, and she was a beautiful baby.

I thought for sure the babe was going to scream her guts out during the blessing
(She likes to do that whenever we leave the house as of late).
But she did great. Slept through the entire blessing and the entire meeting!
Her mama and daddy couldn't have been more happy.

Thanks to all the family and friends that joined us on Paisley's special day.

3 comments:
She looks gorgeous, wish we could have been there! I love her headband. Also, Nick's paisley tie is a nice touch. :)
hi!!!! im so glad that you left me a message! your little one is sooo cute! i love her blessing dress, so beautiful. hope all is well with you and the fam.
Perfect I say. She looks like a little doll. And I am glad she was such a well behaved little lady for her big day.
Post a Comment